Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Sincere Prayer....!!!

When I look back now at the golden years of college I realize how much zest for life I had then.. I was a different person completely.. I was full of  energy and was very enthusiatic.. Today I somehow realized what a person I have become.. This period is pretty annoying for me.. I feel I am lost somewhere..  This period is a period of confusion.... A period where I know not what to do... I need to have new dreams.. I need to be as enthusiastic as before.. I need to work at my full potential.. Oh god.. Plz give me the strength to realize my potential.. Please help me to be sincere towards my goal.. Please let me have a clear vision in this time of confusion.. Plz give me concentration ability.. Please let me have clear goals.. Please let me be punctual towards my goal.. And please be with me in this time of confusion...!!!!

4 comments:

  1. we all go through such phase.. my pg was one such time..felt so lost and disillusioned..have to keep looking for the light at the end of the tunnel...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the sweet comment that u left on my blog. following u rt back. hang in there......I am gearing up for pg and some of my friends who is already doing it shares the same opinion. So dont worry, things will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm .. every1 goes thru such a phase.. especially during residency.. it sucks, i can understand tht feeling... nwz, thanks for commenting on my blog :)
    cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. think am in tht phase now frankly...

    ReplyDelete